TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Thursday, July 26, 2007
After dubbing Spiderman in Bhojpuri actor Ravi Kishan decided to make a Bhojpuri Superhero film and named his movie Bajrangi. A company has designed and is releasing the mobile game of Bajrangi.
Ravi Kishan will be dressed in Spiderman shirt, dhoti and chappals. The game showcases Ravi fighting with monkeys; he crosses the Holy Ganga River and trees. Finally, he has to rescue the heroine. Excited about the concept of mobile game on Bajrangi, Ravi Kishan informs that the game is over ten levels and is extremely fun to play on mobile. It is about how Bajrangi (Ravi Kishan) overcomes all the obstacles to rescue his heroine.
Ravi himself has written and scripted the entire game. Not just that but the company has also come up with a ring tone which has Ravi's famous dialogue in the show Bigg Boss, 'Zindagi jhandwa, phir bhi ghamandwa'.
The game will be marketed in 80 different countries.