TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Monday, April 09, 2007
RK Films, the banner established by late 'showman' Raj Kapoor who made classicals like Shree 420, Sangam, Mera Naam Joker, Prem Rog, Ram Teri Ganga Maili, etc under this banner is back into action after an exile of eight years. And this time around, it is his son Rishi 'Chimpu' Kapoor who has decided to bring the RK magic back on the silver screen.
News is that Rishi Kapoor intends to produce a film under the banner and no points for guessing who will be in the cast. It will be his son Ranbir Kapoor.
Ranbir Kapoor, the newest of the Kapoor's in tinsel town is out to make his debut into films along with Anil Kapoor's daughter Sonam Kapoor under Yash Raj banner. The film is named Saanvariya and is directed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali. So, if this project takes off, it will be his second film.
There were reports that Rishi Kapoor had approached Rajkumar Hirani to direct the project, but Hirani is interested in working only with Vidhu Vinod Chopra at the moment. So daddy Kapoor finally decided to hold the batton himself.
Looks like Rishi has learnt a lesson or two from good friend Rakesh Roshan who has a big hand in grooming his son's acting career.
Sanatan Mody is all praises for Big B
India and Italy to co-produce films