TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
By: Subhash K. Jha, IndiaFM
Monday, November 19, 2007
Proud papa Rishi Kapoor refuses to talk about his son's spectacular debut in Saawariya. And understandably so. He has never spoken about his own films.
Instead, Rishi is quietly readying himself for the launch of his good friend Shatrughan Sinha's son, Luv, in Raj Kanwar's Sadiyaan.
Rishi is currently busy with two new films. One is a very interesting film called Har Bahadi which is set in the village of that name. "I not only play myself namely Rishi Kapoor in the film but mine is the central character. The other is Sadiyaan with Raj Kanwar."
Raj Kanwar is an old Rishi Kapoor admirer. They worked together in Deewaana the film that launched Shahrukh Khan as a mega-star. Says Rishi, "In Sadiyaan, I'm paired with Rekha after a long long time. That should be interesting. Besides these two films I haven't signed anything. But the offers keep coming my way. I can't accept just any old role. That's not what my audience expects from me."