TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?
By: Subhash K. Jha, IndiaFM
Monday, November 19, 2007
Proud papa Rishi Kapoor refuses to talk about his son's spectacular debut in Saawariya. And understandably so. He has never spoken about his own films.
Instead, Rishi is quietly readying himself for the launch of his good friend Shatrughan Sinha's son, Luv, in Raj Kanwar's Sadiyaan.
Rishi is currently busy with two new films. One is a very interesting film called Har Bahadi which is set in the village of that name. "I not only play myself namely Rishi Kapoor in the film but mine is the central character. The other is Sadiyaan with Raj Kanwar."
Raj Kanwar is an old Rishi Kapoor admirer. They worked together in Deewaana the film that launched Shahrukh Khan as a mega-star. Says Rishi, "In Sadiyaan, I'm paired with Rekha after a long long time. That should be interesting. Besides these two films I haven't signed anything. But the offers keep coming my way. I can't accept just any old role. That's not what my audience expects from me."