TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Though she might be playing a sensitive wife in Dinesh Chugh's Mittal Vs Mittal, directed by Karan Razdan, Rituparana Sengupta will don a completely different look in her other film Love Game opposite Randeep Hooda.
"I have always been fascinated by enacting a range of portrayals and the two films that I am doing at the moment are completely different characters. While in Mittal Vs Mittal I play a strong character that fights marital rape, my role in Love Game is entirely different with shades of sensuality."
Now, that's called versatility, being able to play such varied portrayals is no mean feat. It takes loads of self belief and tonnes of talent to perform such acts. With such a range of portrayals in her kitty, it can be said with all modesty that she has the talent to be the next big star in Bollywood.