TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Though she might be playing a sensitive wife in Dinesh Chugh's Mittal Vs Mittal, directed by Karan Razdan, Rituparana Sengupta will don a completely different look in her other film Love Game opposite Randeep Hooda.
"I have always been fascinated by enacting a range of portrayals and the two films that I am doing at the moment are completely different characters. While in Mittal Vs Mittal I play a strong character that fights marital rape, my role in Love Game is entirely different with shades of sensuality."
Now, that's called versatility, being able to play such varied portrayals is no mean feat. It takes loads of self belief and tonnes of talent to perform such acts. With such a range of portrayals in her kitty, it can be said with all modesty that she has the talent to be the next big star in Bollywood.