- Randeep Hooda Birthday Special: 5 Lesser Known Facts Of The Handsome Hunk
- Baaghi 2 Review: Not For Love! Tiger Shroff's Ronnie Should Have Rebelled Against The Poor Direction
- Randeep Hooda Should Have Won An Award For Sarabjit, Says An Upset Omung Kumar
- LEAKED! Tiger Shroff's New Mature Look From Baaghi 2 Will Leave Your Jaw Dropped
- Regrets Are Worse Than Mistakes: Randeep Hooda
- Randeep Hooda: If A Woman Enjoys S*x, It Doesn't Mean That She Is A Slut!
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Though she might be playing a sensitive wife in Dinesh Chugh's Mittal Vs Mittal, directed by Karan Razdan, Rituparana Sengupta will don a completely different look in her other film Love Game opposite Randeep Hooda.
"I have always been fascinated by enacting a range of portrayals and the two films that I am doing at the moment are completely different characters. While in Mittal Vs Mittal I play a strong character that fights marital rape, my role in Love Game is entirely different with shades of sensuality."
Now, that's called versatility, being able to play such varied portrayals is no mean feat. It takes loads of self belief and tonnes of talent to perform such acts. With such a range of portrayals in her kitty, it can be said with all modesty that she has the talent to be the next big star in Bollywood.