TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Friday, October 12, 2007
Rituparna Sengupta is all set to portray the role of a victim of domestic violence in Karan Razdan"s next venture titled Mittal V/s Mittal. Rohit Roy has been roped in for male lead who will play Ritu"s husband"s role.
Mittal V/s Mittal is a story of a woman whose life takes a 360 degree turn as soon as she gets married. Her desire of a perfect marriage despite marrying to her love interest shatters. Feeling proud to have got an opportunity to play such a sensitive character Rituparna says, “My character is of a simple woman who ends up getting married to a man who is both mentally and physically sick who sexually exploits her." She also adds, “Her miserable life compels her to file a case against her in-laws and finally emerges as the winner."
Suchitra Krishnamurthy will play Ritu"s lawyer"s role. The film also stars Gulshan Grover and Reema Raghav. Shamir Tandon has composed the music for the film.