TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Tuesday, October 09, 2007
Rituparna Sengupta is referred to as the Queen of Tollywood, where she has worked with just about all the renowned film-makers and has given sterling performances in both commercial and art films.
And although Main, Meri Patni Aur Woh didn't do too well at the box-office, the marble-eyed beauty was appreciated by critics and the industry. Currently, she is busy with Dinesh Chugh's Mittal vs Mittal. The film, directed by Karan Razdan, is on the subject of marital rape. Rituparna feels her role in the film is "far worthier than the senseless skin show that is so rampant these days". Perhaps, Bollywood could do with a few more intelligent actresses like her.