TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Tuesday, October 09, 2007
Rituparna Sengupta is referred to as the Queen of Tollywood, where she has worked with just about all the renowned film-makers and has given sterling performances in both commercial and art films.
And although Main, Meri Patni Aur Woh didn't do too well at the box-office, the marble-eyed beauty was appreciated by critics and the industry. Currently, she is busy with Dinesh Chugh's Mittal vs Mittal. The film, directed by Karan Razdan, is on the subject of marital rape. Rituparna feels her role in the film is "far worthier than the senseless skin show that is so rampant these days". Perhaps, Bollywood could do with a few more intelligent actresses like her.