TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Nissan Motors Chairman & Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn Arrested For Misrepresenting Funds
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- Deepika Padukone's Mangalsutra Gets All The Attention — Here Are The Pics
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Friday, January 12, 2007
After two years of absence from the film industry and a not so famous film (James), debutant director Rohit Jugraj is back not with a film but a book on leprosy.
Rohit was moved to write this book after a friend of his from Bihar named Pranay who used to work for lepers in Ethiopia succumbed to the disease. The book is almost ready and will be published in March.
The entire experience has changed Rohit's attitude towards life and films who wants his films to be more close to reality. No wonder his forthcoming film is named Jan, Gan, Man which is about the awakening of the conscience.