TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
The first screening of Saawariya was held on Sunday night [October 28] for those associated with the film and the reports flowing in are tremendous. “Yes, the reactions are overwhelming. Those close to me can be extremely outspoken when it comes to commenting on my work. But they're thrilled… I am not nervous this time [as the release date draws nearer]. On the contrary, I am cool and composed," Sanjay Leela Bhansali tells me.
With Saawariya slated for release next Friday, there's talk that Bhansali is planning to revive Bajirao Mastani, which he had announced a few years ago. There's also talk that he's planning to start a film on the famed Heera Mandi of Lahore. The grapevine is also abuzz that the film-maker is planning a love story again, with freshers heading the cast yet again. “I am not revealing anything right now… Honestly, I haven't decided what my next move would be. I cannot think of anything till Saawariya releases," he smiles.
Bhansali's also non-committal on the film that he's co-producing with Bhushan Kumar, to be directed by Bhansali's sister Bela Segal and staring Adnan Sami as the lead man. “Yes, I read Bhushan-ji's statement, but I'd like to announce the film once everything is finalized. Let me finalize the star cast, the technicians and then make a proper announcement. After all, it's my sister's film, someone I love so much. I'd want the very best for her and I'd see to it that she gets the best," the doting brother states.