- Anand Ahuja's Birthday Celebrations: Sonam Kapoor Shares Pics Of Her Special Surprise For Him!
- Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga To Release On 1st February, 2019!
- Sonam Kapoor Was Asked If She Loves Muslims & Pakistani Followers; Replies What 'Hinduism' Preaches
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Sonam Kapoor Recaps Inside Details About How She Fell In Love With Hubby Anand Ahuja!
- Sanju Review: Ranbir Kapoor Hits A Sixer With Rajkumar Hirani's Engaging Storytelling!
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
SPE Films India and SLB Films in alliance with the Future Group will launch a special range of Saawariya merchandise in over 300 stores across 42 cities in the country. Specially created Saawariya merchandise will be available across categories such as clothing, home, bed, bath&linen and beauty products along with special promotions around the movie for customers.
Consumers across cities will get to buy an exclusive range of cosmetics, caps, badges, wrist bands, coffee mugs and stationery [including calendars, 2008 year book, pads, envelopes, postcards, etc.]. Saawariya audio CDs will be displayed and sold at all cash counters and promotional Saawariya post cards will be given away free to customers.
The talent from the film, Ranbir Kapoor and Sonam Kapoor, will make appearances at all major outlets.