TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Friday, September 28, 2007
It was a dream that was just waiting to happen. After her 'sporty" look in Chak De! India, Sagarika Ghatge has now been chosen as Reebok"s latest brand ambassador for the women's collection. The company spokesperson reasoned that just Sagarika, who is not only about beauty and talent, has a sports legacy behind her (she has been a state level champion in athletics and also a hockey player during her school days) which only elevates her to suit the role of the brand ambassador to a 'T".
Speaking about this association, the lady in the spotlight said that since she has been a sportsperson right from her school days and also the character that she portrayed in Chak De! India symbolised sportsman spirit, it became a lot easy for her to identify with and truly believe in Reebok's brand philosophy. Not only that, she is also tad excited about the fact that she would be joining the Reebok Instructor Alliance (RIA) and undergo the fitness training to become a Reebok Fitness Instructor. Way to go girl!