TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Friday, September 28, 2007
It was a dream that was just waiting to happen. After her 'sporty" look in Chak De! India, Sagarika Ghatge has now been chosen as Reebok"s latest brand ambassador for the women's collection. The company spokesperson reasoned that just Sagarika, who is not only about beauty and talent, has a sports legacy behind her (she has been a state level champion in athletics and also a hockey player during her school days) which only elevates her to suit the role of the brand ambassador to a 'T".
Speaking about this association, the lady in the spotlight said that since she has been a sportsperson right from her school days and also the character that she portrayed in Chak De! India symbolised sportsman spirit, it became a lot easy for her to identify with and truly believe in Reebok's brand philosophy. Not only that, she is also tad excited about the fact that she would be joining the Reebok Instructor Alliance (RIA) and undergo the fitness training to become a Reebok Fitness Instructor. Way to go girl!