TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Motorola One Power Review — A Decent Mid-Tier Smartphone
- Kerala's Beachside Of Vatakara Is Simply Mesmerising
- Are You A Foodie? — If Yes, Check Out The Oldest Food Items Eaten Around The World
- Lata Mangeshkar On #MeToo —
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Stuart Law suspended for 2 ODIs
- BNP Recruitment 2018
Courtesy: Glamsham Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Sagarika Ghatge, who charmed the audiences with her breathtaking performance in Chak De, is all set to rock the international festival scene this month. The actor has been invited along with the director of the film to the Sydney International film festival that would kick start in a week's time.
Speaking about the new development, Sagarika says, "I feel extremely elated about the fact that the film has managed such a huge popularity. Now, its inclusion in the prestigious Sydney festival is an added achievement for the cast and crew of the film. Moreover, the best part is that my character Preeti Sabarwal has managed a great rapport with the audiences."
Seems like the Chak De effect has gripped the national and international audiences with its sports theme. Hope such films continue to grace our industry which surely adds to Bollywood's popularity.