TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Phethai Updates — 10000 Response Teams On Standby
- IPL Auction 2019 — All You Need To Know
- Tax Filing Increased Most By Taxpayers Declaring Income Between Rs 5-10 Lakh
- This 13-Year-Old Indian Boy Owns A Software Company In Dubai
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Ford Figo ‘Blu’ Facelift Spy Pics Out — The New Ford Figo CNG Variant For 2019?
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
- Ranveer Singh And Adah Sharma's Bollywood-inspired Outfits Are Perfect For Movie Buffs
Courtesy: Glamsham Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Sagarika Ghatge, who charmed the audiences with her breathtaking performance in Chak De, is all set to rock the international festival scene this month. The actor has been invited along with the director of the film to the Sydney International film festival that would kick start in a week's time.
Speaking about the new development, Sagarika says, "I feel extremely elated about the fact that the film has managed such a huge popularity. Now, its inclusion in the prestigious Sydney festival is an added achievement for the cast and crew of the film. Moreover, the best part is that my character Preeti Sabarwal has managed a great rapport with the audiences."
Seems like the Chak De effect has gripped the national and international audiences with its sports theme. Hope such films continue to grace our industry which surely adds to Bollywood's popularity.