TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
So what"s the truth about Saif Ali Khan"s home-production? It"s no secret that Saif has floated his production house and is planning a two/three movies in the first phase. Sometime back, there was talk that the talented actor had signed Sriram Raghavan, director of Ek Hasina Thi and Johnny Gaddaar, to direct his debut film Agent Vinod. Later, there were whispers that Imtiaz Ali, director of the recent success Jab We Met, had been signed to direct the film. In fact, it was [mis]reported that Imtiaz had stepped into Sriram"s shoes. What"s the truth?
Here"s the official statement. “Right now, I am not in the position to confirm anything about my film production plans," Saif informs me, “I am looking at a couple of scripts. Yes, I am talking to Sriram and Imtiaz for two separate films, but till everything is officially finalized, I wouldn"t like to comment on it." With Saif clarifying his stand, let"s hope the speculation would stop once and for all.