TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
So what"s the truth about Saif Ali Khan"s home-production? It"s no secret that Saif has floated his production house and is planning a two/three movies in the first phase. Sometime back, there was talk that the talented actor had signed Sriram Raghavan, director of Ek Hasina Thi and Johnny Gaddaar, to direct his debut film Agent Vinod. Later, there were whispers that Imtiaz Ali, director of the recent success Jab We Met, had been signed to direct the film. In fact, it was [mis]reported that Imtiaz had stepped into Sriram"s shoes. What"s the truth?
Here"s the official statement. “Right now, I am not in the position to confirm anything about my film production plans," Saif informs me, “I am looking at a couple of scripts. Yes, I am talking to Sriram and Imtiaz for two separate films, but till everything is officially finalized, I wouldn"t like to comment on it." With Saif clarifying his stand, let"s hope the speculation would stop once and for all.