- Sanju Success Bash: Ranbir Kapoor, Manisha Koirala, Dia Mirza & Others Have A Big Party! Pictures
- Sanju Review: Ranbir Kapoor Hits A Sixer With Rajkumar Hirani's Engaging Storytelling!
- Dia Mirza Gifts Mother India Poster To Sanjay Dutt Worth Rs 1,45,000
- FIFA World Cup 2018: Shahrukh Khan Blames This Person For Adding To His Stress!
- Maanayata Dutt Knew About Sanjay Dutt's 308 Girlfriends: Dia Mirza Reveals Inside Details
- IIFA Awards 2018: Karan Johar Says If You Can't 'Reuse' Talent, Then Refuse That Talent!
By: Raymond Ronamai
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor were spotted together at various hotspots but they didn't go public about their affair. This made speculations rife whether they are really seeing each other or just friends. Kareena had earlier given a hint by inviting Saif to her 27th birthday party. Now, Saif has declared to the world that he is indeed with Kareena.
“Yes, we are not exactly shouting from the rooftops but yes, clearly we are together. And we are happy together," Saif said at the Lakme Fashion Week in Mumbai yesterday.
It was reported that Kareena fell into the safe arms of Saif after breaking up with Shahid Kapoor, her boyfriend of over four years. She got close to him during the shooting of their current film Tashan. At that time, Saif seemed to be desperately looking for a girl following his breakup with Rosa. He was even linked with actresses like Bipasha Basu and Diya Mirza. However, he finally chose Kareena.
On the other hand, Shahid Kapoor is trying to show a brave face about the latest happening in his life by agreeing to appear with Kareena on Nach Baliye 3 show to promote their latest film Jab We Met. He said that he is single. However, the breakup is said to have hit him really hard.