TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
By: Raymond Ronamai
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor were spotted together at various hotspots but they didn't go public about their affair. This made speculations rife whether they are really seeing each other or just friends. Kareena had earlier given a hint by inviting Saif to her 27th birthday party. Now, Saif has declared to the world that he is indeed with Kareena.
“Yes, we are not exactly shouting from the rooftops but yes, clearly we are together. And we are happy together," Saif said at the Lakme Fashion Week in Mumbai yesterday.
It was reported that Kareena fell into the safe arms of Saif after breaking up with Shahid Kapoor, her boyfriend of over four years. She got close to him during the shooting of their current film Tashan. At that time, Saif seemed to be desperately looking for a girl following his breakup with Rosa. He was even linked with actresses like Bipasha Basu and Diya Mirza. However, he finally chose Kareena.
On the other hand, Shahid Kapoor is trying to show a brave face about the latest happening in his life by agreeing to appear with Kareena on Nach Baliye 3 show to promote their latest film Jab We Met. He said that he is single. However, the breakup is said to have hit him really hard.