- Priyanka Chopra's Engagement Party: Why Shahrukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai & Salman Khan Will Skip It
- All Not Okay Between Shahid Kapoor & Imtiaz Ali? The Director Sounds Miffed With The Actor
- Prabhas Rejected This Blockbuster Film Opposite Deepika Padukone For Not Getting A Meaty Role!
- Batti Gul Meter Chalu Trailer: Shahid & Shraddha Kapoor Take On An Important Subject!
- Mira Rajput's Acting Debut Goes Wrong, Netizens Troll Her For Doing An Anti-Ageing Cream Ad!
- Ishaan Khatter: I Was Eight When Shahid Kapoor Became A Film Star
By: Raymond Ronamai
Monday, October 29, 2007
So much has been said about Saif Ali Khan's love life with Kareena Kapoor. Speculations and rumours have been doing the rounds ever since they were seen together after Kareena's breakup with Shahid Kapoor. With the hope of stopping further speculations, he went on record saying that he and Kareena are happy together. However, his revelation failed to stop gossip, as people still continue to talk about them.
So, will the talks about his personal life affect his career? The actor said that he has not thought about it. He feels too much has been said about his relationship with Kareena. Now, he just wants to concentrate on right sort of things.
Meanwhile, Saif is currently trying to Race past everybody. His latest film Race by Abbas-Mustan also features Akshaye Khanna, Bipasha Basu and Katrina Kaif.