TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Motorola One Power Review — A Decent Mid-Tier Smartphone
- Kerala's Beachside Of Vatakara Is Simply Mesmerising
- Are You A Foodie? — If Yes, Check Out The Oldest Food Items Eaten Around The World
- Lata Mangeshkar On #MeToo —
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Stuart Law suspended for 2 ODIs
- BNP Recruitment 2018
By: Raymond Ronamai
Monday, October 29, 2007
So much has been said about Saif Ali Khan's love life with Kareena Kapoor. Speculations and rumours have been doing the rounds ever since they were seen together after Kareena's breakup with Shahid Kapoor. With the hope of stopping further speculations, he went on record saying that he and Kareena are happy together. However, his revelation failed to stop gossip, as people still continue to talk about them.
So, will the talks about his personal life affect his career? The actor said that he has not thought about it. He feels too much has been said about his relationship with Kareena. Now, he just wants to concentrate on right sort of things.
Meanwhile, Saif is currently trying to Race past everybody. His latest film Race by Abbas-Mustan also features Akshaye Khanna, Bipasha Basu and Katrina Kaif.