TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Nokia 7.1 Plus Will Launch On 16th Of October For Rs 27,000
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- Can Using Hot Tub Cause A Miscarriage?
- From Salman Targeting Karanvir To Eliminating Neha To Save Sree-Reasons Why BB 12 Is UNFAIR & BIASED
- MG Motors India Plans Revealed — Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its Entry In 2019
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Friday, November 02, 2007
Has Saif Ali Khan shown director Sriram Raghavan the door, after Johnny Gaddaar proved a failure at the box-office? Reportedly, Imtiaz Ali has been roped in to direct the desi James Bond film Agent Vinod, which Saif is producing. That"s what a section of the media would like us to believe.
“Absolutely false," Sriram sets the record straight, “Saif hasn"t shown me the door. I was with Dinesh Vijan [Saif"s partner in production] yesterday. We"re still in the scripting stages. There"s no question of either walking out or being thrown out of the film. I would"ve taken it [the exit] in my stride, if true. But the fact remains that it"s completely false."
The talented storyteller continues in the same breath, “I read somewhere that Imtiaz [Ali] has been roped in to direct Agent Vinod. That"s not true again. May be he"s directing another film for Saif. I must add, I saw Jab We Met today and really liked Imtiaz"s work in the film. He"s good."
So what"s the status right now? “My brother [Sridhar Raghavan] is writing the script of Agent Vinod. It"ll take some time before we start the film. In the meanwhile, I am working on the John Abraham starrer that Ramesh Sippy and Rohan Sippy are producing. This project is very much on as well. In fact, we plan to start the film by the year-end," Sriram divulges.