TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
The normally joke-cracking and easy-going Sajid Khan gets serious the moment you ask him if his new outing Heyy Babyy is a remake of the Hollywood hit Three Men And A Baby. "Sure, there are three men and a baby in my film, but the similarities end there. My film is not Three Men And A Baby," he clarifies instantly.
Please continue. "The three men in my story are a reflection of what I am in real life. I've incorporated my habits/traits in the three male leads [enacted by Akshay, Fardeen, Riteish]. Heyy Babyy is completely different from any of the films you've seen so far. It's as much Three Men And A Baby as Patch Adams was Munnabhai M.B.B.S.," he states.
Meanwhile, not many are aware that Heyy Babyy stars as many as 21 [yes, you read that right!] leading ladies of Bollywood. Of course, Vidya Balan enacts the principal lead, but as many as 20 actresses feature in the film as well, 14 of them appearing in one song alone ['Ishq Mohabbat Pyaar Ki Baatein'].