TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Movies and Sports have are two things which mesmerize the audiences. And how powerful will they be when combined together? ESPN Star Sports has tied up with Salaam-E-Ishq to promote Premier Hockey League (PHL), a domestic hockey tournament.
The stars of Salaam-E-Ishq have already started promoting our national sport. Nikhil Advani, the director of the film, is of the opinion that Hockey is a neglected sport and the film will help promote it.
These kinds of alliances have been done in the past as well. It can be recalled that Priyadarshan's Bhagam Bhag had also done something similar with Akshay Kumar and Paresh Rawal. Rohit Shetty's Golmaal promoted FIFA World Cup and Neeraj Vora's Phir Hera Pheri endorsed English Premier League. Similarly, English Premier League associated with Sanjay Gadhvi's Dhoom 2. The association definitely works well for both films and the sport.
A Seminar on Shilpa Shetty Held in Mumbai
Sangeeta Ahir Walks the Ramp for Shaina's Sarees