TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Movies and Sports have are two things which mesmerize the audiences. And how powerful will they be when combined together? ESPN Star Sports has tied up with Salaam-E-Ishq to promote Premier Hockey League (PHL), a domestic hockey tournament.
The stars of Salaam-E-Ishq have already started promoting our national sport. Nikhil Advani, the director of the film, is of the opinion that Hockey is a neglected sport and the film will help promote it.
These kinds of alliances have been done in the past as well. It can be recalled that Priyadarshan's Bhagam Bhag had also done something similar with Akshay Kumar and Paresh Rawal. Rohit Shetty's Golmaal promoted FIFA World Cup and Neeraj Vora's Phir Hera Pheri endorsed English Premier League. Similarly, English Premier League associated with Sanjay Gadhvi's Dhoom 2. The association definitely works well for both films and the sport.
A Seminar on Shilpa Shetty Held in Mumbai
Sangeeta Ahir Walks the Ramp for Shaina's Sarees