TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Tuesday, July 03, 2007
Carving Dreams Entertainment, the country's leading talent agency and entertainment company today announced a mega co-production deal for USD 100M with Los Angeles' premier entertainment company, Hollywood Studios International. As per the deal, both companies will co-produce 5 films featuring both Indian and international talent. The deal will span across the next 24-36 months.
This strategic partnership will see many firsts in the Indian film industry. A key aspect of the deal is that each of the films will be simultaneously shot in English and in Hindi and will mark the Hollywood debut for many stars from Indian cinema. The projects, which are currently being developed, will be shot in India, the Middle East, and Europe.
For one of the films Akshay Kumar and Irrfan Khan have been finalized. This will be Akshay's first film in the international arena. Talks are on for the rest of the cast and crew.
Mexican and Hollywood actress Salma Hayek has also been approached for this film though nothing has been finalized as of now.