TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Years ago, Salman Khan tried his hand at writing. He wrote the story of Chandramukhi, which starred Sridevi in the title role. In between, there was talk that Salman, like other actors, improvised on a few sequences from his films for a better impact. Now, since the past few days, the media is agog with the speculation that Salman has penned a brand new script, titled Veer.
There's more to this story. It's reported that Sajid Khan, brother of choreographer-director Farah Khan, will be entrusted the responsibility of filming this script. Besides being a dear friend of Arbaaz Khan, Sajid is also directing Hey Baby for producer Sajid Nadiadwala, who also happens to be a close friend of Salman.
Shooting in Australia for Hey Baby currently, Sajid sounded surprised at the rumors doing the rounds in Mumbai. "No, no, no... it's not true," he remarked hastily. The rumors may have originated since he's close to the Khan family. "There's no truth to it whatsoever. I am only involved with Hey Baby at the moment. There's no second project in the pipeline," he clarifies.
While on Hey Baby, Sajid is shooting the film at lightening speed in Australia. "We should wrap up 80% of the film by February. That's possible after you've invested almost a year in homework and pre-production planning," Sajid smiles.
Eklavya receives a U certificate
Deepak Sawant to make Ganga Sequel