TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Years ago, Salman Khan tried his hand at writing. He wrote the story of Chandramukhi, which starred Sridevi in the title role. In between, there was talk that Salman, like other actors, improvised on a few sequences from his films for a better impact. Now, since the past few days, the media is agog with the speculation that Salman has penned a brand new script, titled Veer.
There's more to this story. It's reported that Sajid Khan, brother of choreographer-director Farah Khan, will be entrusted the responsibility of filming this script. Besides being a dear friend of Arbaaz Khan, Sajid is also directing Hey Baby for producer Sajid Nadiadwala, who also happens to be a close friend of Salman.
Shooting in Australia for Hey Baby currently, Sajid sounded surprised at the rumors doing the rounds in Mumbai. "No, no, no... it's not true," he remarked hastily. The rumors may have originated since he's close to the Khan family. "There's no truth to it whatsoever. I am only involved with Hey Baby at the moment. There's no second project in the pipeline," he clarifies.
While on Hey Baby, Sajid is shooting the film at lightening speed in Australia. "We should wrap up 80% of the film by February. That's possible after you've invested almost a year in homework and pre-production planning," Sajid smiles.
Eklavya receives a U certificate
Deepak Sawant to make Ganga Sequel