TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Thursday, February 08, 2007
From Hrithik Roshan [Mujhse Dosti Karoge] to Saif Ali Khan [Hum Tum] to Aamir Khan [Fanaa], Kunal Kohli has moved to Salman Khan for his new film. With Yash Raj presenting Kunal's film and Salman essaying the lead role, does it mark Salman's entry into the Yash Raj camp? "Nahin, aisa kuch bhi nahin hain," Kunal laughs, "I haven't signed him [Salman] for my new film. Someone's imagination is working overtime."
There has to be some truth to it. "I guess, it triggered off during the G.I.F.A. Awards in Malaysia. Arbaaz [Salman's younger brother] and I got friendly during that period. One evening, Salman threw a small party in his suite and Arbaaz asked me if I'd like to join them. I did, and the next thing I know, there are reports that I had signed Salman. Wasn't SRK supposed to star in my film initially?" Kunal jokes.
Kunal sounds amused, "Dekhte hain, whom they transplant next. If I meet someone for lunch tomorrow, would it mean I have signed him for my venture? Let me complete writing the script first. I have decided not to approach any actor till I am ready with a hardbound script. Does that clarify my stand?" It does!
Bollywood dancing on Sydney streets
Naseruddin signs his first Pakistani film