TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Monday, July 16, 2007
Well, actually Salman has just promised to show Ali the Taj when she visits India two months from now to promote their comedy film Marigold, but knowing how large hearted the actor is, he could well have presented it to her if he had owned it.
However, he could ever get a monument like the Taj made...even for his lady love...because that would leave him no time for painting and partying, even chinkara and black buck shoots! According to a report, 31-year-old Ali has always wanted to visit the Taj Mahal and came close to doing so while filming director Willard Carroll directed Marigold, in which she co-stars opposite Salman.
A song and dance sequence was planned to be shot in Agra, but was cancelled because Ali fell ill filming in Rajashthan, as a result of which the entire unit moved back to Bombay. The song was filmed in Bombay itself and later Ali returned to the US.
Elated by the recent naming of the Taj as one of the New Seven Wonders of the world, 41-year-old Salman has taken it upon himself to show his co-star the architectural splendor of the mausoleum that the 17th century Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan build for his favorite wife, Mumtaz Mahal.
"Salman likes taking care of his friends who come from abroad as it is part of our culture. Likewise, he has shown a keen desire to take Ali to Taj as per her wish," says a Salman friend. We don't know what girlfriend Katrina Kaif says.