- Salman Khan, Ranveer Singh, Sonam Kapoor, Amitabh Bachchan Wish Everyone A Happy Independence Day
- Anand Ahuja's Birthday Celebrations: Sonam Kapoor Shares Pics Of Her Special Surprise For Him!
- Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga To Release On 1st February, 2019!
- Sonam Kapoor Was Asked If She Loves Muslims & Pakistani Followers; Replies What 'Hinduism' Preaches
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Sonam Kapoor Recaps Inside Details About How She Fell In Love With Hubby Anand Ahuja!
By: Raymond Ronamai
Friday, October 19, 2007
Salman Khan's latest interest in not pretty girls but brush. Yes, his paintings had earlier earned him good money. Now, he is going to splash colour to his latest film Saawariya, starring Ranbir Kapoor, Sonam Kapoor and Rani Mukherjee in the lead. He is planning to paint his idea of the film. The painting is expected to be out before the release of the film on November 9.
Adding more colour to his life, he has coloured his hair red. Maybe he thinks love is in the hair, as he is known for experimenting with various kinds of hairstyle. Besides colouring, he has signed a new project with mega production and distribution house Shree Ashtavinayak Cine Vision Ltd, which is releasing Jab We Met featuring Shahid Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor, on November 9.