TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The War In The CBI Is Not Between Individuals, But Between Two Groups: K Ragothaman
- Xiaomi Launches Flagship Mi 8 Pro In Taiwan
- 7 Interesting Facts About Lucknow Every Traveller Must Be Aware Of
- Multani Mitti Hacks To Acne That You Should Try Right Now!
- Kalki Koechlin On #MeToo India Movement: There Will Be Collateral Damage, But It's Necessary
- New Hyundai Santro 2018 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 3.89 Lakh
- India Vs West Indies, 2nd ODI: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing
- Apprenticeship Offered Through South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018, 1785 Vacancies Available
By: Raymond Ronamai
Friday, October 19, 2007
Salman Khan's latest interest in not pretty girls but brush. Yes, his paintings had earlier earned him good money. Now, he is going to splash colour to his latest film Saawariya, starring Ranbir Kapoor, Sonam Kapoor and Rani Mukherjee in the lead. He is planning to paint his idea of the film. The painting is expected to be out before the release of the film on November 9.
Adding more colour to his life, he has coloured his hair red. Maybe he thinks love is in the hair, as he is known for experimenting with various kinds of hairstyle. Besides colouring, he has signed a new project with mega production and distribution house Shree Ashtavinayak Cine Vision Ltd, which is releasing Jab We Met featuring Shahid Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor, on November 9.