TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Friday, July 06, 2007
India's own Michael Jackson, Prabhu Deva, is set to direct his first film with Salman Khan in the lead and may well join him in a dance sequence.
In the past Prabhu has only acted in and choreographed Hindi films though he has directed several Telgu films.
He won a National Award for Best Choreographer for the film Minsara Kanavu in Tamil and Lakshya in Hindi. Produced by Boney Kapoor, Wanted Dead And Alive will hit the floors on July 21 first in Bangkok, where two dance sequences will be shot, and then in locations at Mumbai, Hyderabad and Chennai. It is likely that Prabhu Deva, 34, will dance alongside Salman in the film, displaying the amazing agility, or what is left of it, that he was so famous for.
"Although Prabhu's brother Raju Sundaram will be the official choreographer for the song, I'm sure Prabhu will make a token appearance as a good-luck charm," Boney Kapoor told the Mumbai Mirror.
Wanted Dead And Alive is a remake of the Telugu hit Pokhiri.