TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
However, it was the dusky Bengali beauty, Bipasha Basu who really wooed the audience with her surprising double role. Her second role that of a sexy dumb bimbette, went down very well with the viewers, who yearned for more.
Well, it's obvious that Bipasha cannot do the same thing over and over again. But no need to despair, as we have an equally deserving name, with almost similar curriculum vitae to boast of! No more suspense, we are talking about another sultry beauty, Sameera Reddy, who will be seen holding her own, against the likes of Anil Kapoor, Akshaye Khanna, Saif Ali Khan, Bipasha Basu and Katrina Kaif, in Abbas-Mustan's upcoming thriller, Race.
As per reliable sources, the dusky Southern beauty Sameera Reddy's surprising bimbette act is one of the hidden USP's of Race. To give an approximate account of her act, its almost similar to Bipasha's role, that of a dumb, glam doll in Dhoom:2. In case there is any confusion, Sameera's role can also be equated to the lovable dumb secretary, 'Kitty', played by Sushmita Mukherjee, in Pankaj Kapoor's cult detective serial, Karamchand.