- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Breaks Silence On Plastic Surgery; Reacts To Going Under The Knife
- Fanney Khan Debacle: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Flop Saga Continues; Filmmaker Blames Her Acting Chops
- Rajkummar Rao: I Have Always Liked Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Shares The FIRST EVER Movie Review Of Aaradhya Which Is For Fanney Khan!
- Salman Khan Remembers Aishwarya Rai Bachchan; Spills His Favourite Navratri Memory That Includes Her
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Reacts To Abhishek Being Trolled For Holidaying Despite NOT Getting Work!
However, it was the dusky Bengali beauty, Bipasha Basu who really wooed the audience with her surprising double role. Her second role that of a sexy dumb bimbette, went down very well with the viewers, who yearned for more.
Well, it's obvious that Bipasha cannot do the same thing over and over again. But no need to despair, as we have an equally deserving name, with almost similar curriculum vitae to boast of! No more suspense, we are talking about another sultry beauty, Sameera Reddy, who will be seen holding her own, against the likes of Anil Kapoor, Akshaye Khanna, Saif Ali Khan, Bipasha Basu and Katrina Kaif, in Abbas-Mustan's upcoming thriller, Race.
As per reliable sources, the dusky Southern beauty Sameera Reddy's surprising bimbette act is one of the hidden USP's of Race. To give an approximate account of her act, its almost similar to Bipasha's role, that of a dumb, glam doll in Dhoom:2. In case there is any confusion, Sameera's role can also be equated to the lovable dumb secretary, 'Kitty', played by Sushmita Mukherjee, in Pankaj Kapoor's cult detective serial, Karamchand.