TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
However, it was the dusky Bengali beauty, Bipasha Basu who really wooed the audience with her surprising double role. Her second role that of a sexy dumb bimbette, went down very well with the viewers, who yearned for more.
Well, it's obvious that Bipasha cannot do the same thing over and over again. But no need to despair, as we have an equally deserving name, with almost similar curriculum vitae to boast of! No more suspense, we are talking about another sultry beauty, Sameera Reddy, who will be seen holding her own, against the likes of Anil Kapoor, Akshaye Khanna, Saif Ali Khan, Bipasha Basu and Katrina Kaif, in Abbas-Mustan's upcoming thriller, Race.
As per reliable sources, the dusky Southern beauty Sameera Reddy's surprising bimbette act is one of the hidden USP's of Race. To give an approximate account of her act, its almost similar to Bipasha's role, that of a dumb, glam doll in Dhoom:2. In case there is any confusion, Sameera's role can also be equated to the lovable dumb secretary, 'Kitty', played by Sushmita Mukherjee, in Pankaj Kapoor's cult detective serial, Karamchand.