TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
By: Raymond Ronamai
Tuesday, 27, November, 2007
Popular Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt, who is fondly called Munnabhai by the people, is appearing before the court today. The Supreme Court will hear his bail plea today, in connection to the 1993 Mumbai serial blasts case.
The court had ruled last week that it would hear the pleas of all the accused in the case together and give a general direction on bail.
The TADA Special Court had sentenced him to six years rigorous imprisonment for possessing AK-56 and 9mm pistol a few months ago. He was then granted interim bail on condition that he would surrender before the court. He is currently serving the six-year jail term in Yerwada jail, Pune.