TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Actor Sanjay Dutt was released from Pune"s Yerawada jail today (Thursday) morning around 0950 hrs. IST. Dutt"s lawyer Satish Maneshinde visited Yeravada jail at around 0830 hrs IST with the relevant papers and delivered them to the jail authorities. He was accompanied by Dutt's former secretary Pankaj Kharbanda.
The Munnabhai actor was sentenced to six years imprisonment under the Arms Act in connection with the 1993 Mumbai serial blasts case, and had been lodged in Pune's Yeravada jail since October 22. He was however granted bail by the Supreme Court day before yesterday.
While the entire film industry can now heave a sigh of relief, all his fans can"t wait to see their silver screen hero back in action. The wait won"t be longer for his fans as Dutt features in one of the stories in next week"s release dus kahaniyaan.