TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Actor Sanjay Dutt was released from Pune"s Yerawada jail today (Thursday) morning around 0950 hrs. IST. Dutt"s lawyer Satish Maneshinde visited Yeravada jail at around 0830 hrs IST with the relevant papers and delivered them to the jail authorities. He was accompanied by Dutt's former secretary Pankaj Kharbanda.
The Munnabhai actor was sentenced to six years imprisonment under the Arms Act in connection with the 1993 Mumbai serial blasts case, and had been lodged in Pune's Yeravada jail since October 22. He was however granted bail by the Supreme Court day before yesterday.
While the entire film industry can now heave a sigh of relief, all his fans can"t wait to see their silver screen hero back in action. The wait won"t be longer for his fans as Dutt features in one of the stories in next week"s release dus kahaniyaan.