TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
'Save The Children" has started an innovative concept along with Future Group (of Pantaloon, Big Bazaar fame) wherein Kishore Biyani, (Future Group founder), will double every Re.1 spent towards the foundation by the customer.
Apparently, Sanju Baba, who is extremely fond of children, immediately agreed to be a part of this noble cause and took time out to shoot for a campaign when Sunil and Mana Shetty approached him.