TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Sanjay Dutt has a lot of plans for 2008. There's the launch of his banner Sanjay Dutt Productions followed by his autobiography and the biggest of them all is his New Year resolution to give up alcohol.
Health is wealth
Dutt who is shooting for Balaji Telefilms and Popkorn Entertainment's EMI, says, "My New Year's resolution is to give up drinking for a year not just for my health but also because one needs to give up something to get something. I also need to give up alcohol, as I need to get into shape."
Keeping up with the latest trend, Dutt has hired Hollywood trainer Mark Twight to help him get eight-pack abs. The actor says he is keen to return to his fitness regime. Twight, who trained the cast of the war epic 300, will fly down from Los Angeles in February.
Dutt has almost completed shooting for EMI, after which he will work on other films including one with Rajkumar Hirani.