- Queen to quit longtime label EMI
- Pink Floyd beat EMI in song download case
- EMI Music Review
- Exclusive: Tumbbad Actor Sohum Shah Talks About His Journey Into Making The Film!
- Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju Wins 4 Awards At The Indian Film Festival Of Melbourne!
- Rajkumar Hirani On Sanju: If We Had To Whitewash Anyone, We Would Have Made Sanjay Mahatma Gandhi
Sanjay Dutt has a lot of plans for 2008. There's the launch of his banner Sanjay Dutt Productions followed by his autobiography and the biggest of them all is his New Year resolution to give up alcohol.
Health is wealth
Dutt who is shooting for Balaji Telefilms and Popkorn Entertainment's EMI, says, "My New Year's resolution is to give up drinking for a year not just for my health but also because one needs to give up something to get something. I also need to give up alcohol, as I need to get into shape."
Keeping up with the latest trend, Dutt has hired Hollywood trainer Mark Twight to help him get eight-pack abs. The actor says he is keen to return to his fitness regime. Twight, who trained the cast of the war epic 300, will fly down from Los Angeles in February.
Dutt has almost completed shooting for EMI, after which he will work on other films including one with Rajkumar Hirani.