TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Thursday, January 25, 2007
After doing oodles of gossiping and housekeeping in Sony Entertainment Television's show Big Boss, actor-turned-director Deepak Tijori has now chosen to go behind the lens again. Producer Sanjay Gupta has signed him to direct a comedy film for him.
Tijori signed the deal with White Feather Productions, which is the production company owned by Sanjay Gupta and Sanjay Dutt, on Monday. While he had visited the sets of Sanjay's film Shootout At Lokhandwala, Gupta made the offer to him there and then. Reportedly, the film talks about a group of youngsters before they start assuming responsibilities in life. It is a light comedy that can be enjoyed with the whole family. However, the director says that the film is about five guys who go out on a road-trip to get laid! The weird part is that the producer and the director have different names for this film. While Sanjay Gupta claims that the film has been titled Hamari Maange Puri Karo, Deepak says that the name is Hum Honge Kaamyaab!
Deepak Tijori has also begun work on another project with Baba Films, which will be starring Dino Morea and Jimmy Shergill. Tijori is also speculated to make a film which will star his housemate from Big Boss times, Aryan Vaid.
Arjun Rampal in Om Shanti Om
Chunkey Pandey's Rocky's 99