TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
Friday, September 28, 2007
Looks like Ganpati Bappa has really heard Sanjay Dutt's prayer, when the whole world bid him adieu. Because, Sanju baba aka Munnabhai, who was sentenced in the 1993 Mumbai blasts case under the Arms Act, can now breathe free for yet another month.
Apparently, the judgment copy which was to be served initially has now been postponed to the end of October. And according to the officials, Sanjay Dutt is expected to head back to the Yerawada Jail in Pune if the judgment is carried out, first copies of which are expected around October 15.
During his momentary release, Sanjay Dutt has been busy with his films. Dhamaal was one of his latest releases. Sanjay is also planning to start his production company and release a book on the Dutt family.