TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
By: Abid, Glamsham
Thursday, July 05, 2007
The much awaited sequel to Ram Gopal Varma's 2005 box-office success Sarkar, is all set to commence in Hyderabad, later today (Wednesday). Ramu (as he is affectionately called) has been in Hyderabad for a while now, scouting locations for the sequel. There is a lot of excitement about the film as this will be for the first time that the three Bachchans, Amitabh, Abhishek and Aishwarya (Rai), will be essaying major roles in any movie.
As per our sources, there were speculations about the shooting of the sequel being postponed because of all the controversies (some of them media created) that seem to be hounding the Bachchan family. And that is why Ram Gopal Varma has decided to commence the filming without any announcement or fanfare.
While on the sequel, it has not been titled Sarkar Raj, though it was one of the titles that cropped up during a brainstorming session. The movie is expected to be wrapped up and released before the year end.