TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
By Subhash K. Jha, IndiaFM
Friday, July 06, 2007
Boney Kapoor has just returned after almost a month and a half abroad. "I was in the US and then Russia, hunting for new locations for my new productions and also enlightening myself on various aspects of filmmaking."
Back in Mumbai he's ready to shoot Wanted Dead And Alive with Salman Khan, Ayesha Takia and Aseem Merchant.
"I've also signed Anees Bazmi for the No Entry sequel and Harman Baweja for a film to be made next year", says he.
But the surprising aspect of Boney's production plans is Satish Kaushik who has split professionally with Boney's brother Anil Kapoor to join hands with Anupam Kher and create their own production house.
Boney has surprisingly decided to include Satish in his filmmaking bouquet. Interestingly this tricky alliance comes about at a time when Anil has turned into an independent fully-fledged producer with Gandhi My Father.
Says Boney, "Yes, Satish is making a film for me. If you remember he started his career as a director with me in Prem and then made the ultimate fiasco Roop Ki Rani Choron Ka Raja for me. I have a very interesting concept in mind for Satish."