TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
According to a Bollywood website, Ramesh Sippy has jumped on to the remake- bandwagon as he now plans on presenting a new version of his 1982 super hit, Satte Pe Satta. The orgianal film revolved around the lives of seven brothers, the oldest of whom was played by Amitabh Bacchan and, Hema Malini was paired opposite him.
The modern-day version is to be titled 'Seven' and will have 5 men and 2 women in the lead. Amitabh's role in the original has supposedly been offered to Sanjay Dutt and, Shakti Kapoor is also to be a part of the film. It is believed that Sippy is considering a guest-appearance by Amitabh in a cameo role as well.
News has it that with the casting more or less taken care off, the hunt for music directors is on - in fact, it is believed that Mr. Sippy is on the look-out for four music-directors to do the music score of 'Seven'.
Bappi to sing with Jackson 5
What went wrong, Vikram?