TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Friday, March 23, 2007
Ashley Judd is now working on an Indian documentary on AIDS awareness which is being made by Population Service International (PSI) and National Geographical Channel. Bollywood celebrities like Sushmita Sen, Akshay Kumar and Shah Rukh Khan will also be part of it.
Producer, Chandramouli Basu of Miditech informed that documentary will be one-hour film and Ashley along with Bollywood celebrities play crucial role in creating awareness about the disease and fund raising for the victims.
Ashley will be the narrator in the film. Ashley along with Sushmita will also be seen interacting with sex workers in Kamathipura. Akshay Kumar will be seen interacting with truck drivers in Jaipur to understand the real state of the disease and its victims in India. The film should be complete by August and will release on December 1, World AIDS Day.