- Shahrukh Khan: During The Making Of DDLJ, My Sister Fell Ill, They Said She Will Not Survive
- FIGHT GOT PERSONAL! When Shahrukh Khan HURT Rival Govinda's Mother With His Statements!
- Move Over Big B's Jalsa & SRK's Mannat! The View Of Kangana Ranaut's Manali Abode Is BREATH-TAKING!
- Aanand L Rai On Zero: The Film's USP Is Shahrukh Khan's Performance
- OMG! Did Katrina Kaif Reveal The REAL REASON Behind Deepika Padukone’s SCEPTICISM About SRK Starrer?
- SAD! Who STOPPED Deepika Padukone From Attending Summit With SRK & Donald Trump's Daughter Ivanka?
Friday, March 23, 2007
Ashley Judd is now working on an Indian documentary on AIDS awareness which is being made by Population Service International (PSI) and National Geographical Channel. Bollywood celebrities like Sushmita Sen, Akshay Kumar and Shah Rukh Khan will also be part of it.
Producer, Chandramouli Basu of Miditech informed that documentary will be one-hour film and Ashley along with Bollywood celebrities play crucial role in creating awareness about the disease and fund raising for the victims.
Ashley will be the narrator in the film. Ashley along with Sushmita will also be seen interacting with sex workers in Kamathipura. Akshay Kumar will be seen interacting with truck drivers in Jaipur to understand the real state of the disease and its victims in India. The film should be complete by August and will release on December 1, World AIDS Day.