- Shahid Kapoor Reveals Why He Gave Nod To Arjun Reddy Remake!
- Shahid Kapoor Reacts To Alleged EX-GF Priyanka Chopra’s Engagement To Nick Jonas!
- Priyanka Chopra's Engagement Party: Why Shahrukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai & Salman Khan Will Skip It
- All Not Okay Between Shahid Kapoor & Imtiaz Ali? The Director Sounds Miffed With The Actor
- Prabhas Rejected This Blockbuster Film Opposite Deepika Padukone For Not Getting A Meaty Role!
- Batti Gul Meter Chalu Trailer: Shahid & Shraddha Kapoor Take On An Important Subject!
By: Raymond Ronamai
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Life goes on for Shahid Kapoor after Kareena Kapoor. His girlfriend of over four years has fallen into the arms of actor Saif Ali Khan. He admitted that the stories about Kareena-Saif affair over the last few weeks have affected him like it would to anybody in his shoes. However, he is trying to look at the positive side of the relationship. At the moment, he is doing all he could to make sure that their film Jab We Met make a good opening.
He is enjoying his space at moment and is in no mood to talk about his past relationship. "Love in itself is enough. It brings security. One doesn't need to be possessive. I have never been like that but it is below Bebo's dignity and mine to talk about all this now. I wish her all the happiness in the world. I have great respect for her. She's a wonderful girl," he said.
And if you think Shahid is twice shy after bitten once, you are wrong. The truth is he still believes in love and wants to fall in love again. "Oh I'm very optimistic and still believe in love. You don't plan falling in love, but yes, I will fall in love again," he said.
Now, watch out girls, Shahid is on a look out for love!