TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
By: Raymond Ronamai
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Life goes on for Shahid Kapoor after Kareena Kapoor. His girlfriend of over four years has fallen into the arms of actor Saif Ali Khan. He admitted that the stories about Kareena-Saif affair over the last few weeks have affected him like it would to anybody in his shoes. However, he is trying to look at the positive side of the relationship. At the moment, he is doing all he could to make sure that their film Jab We Met make a good opening.
He is enjoying his space at moment and is in no mood to talk about his past relationship. "Love in itself is enough. It brings security. One doesn't need to be possessive. I have never been like that but it is below Bebo's dignity and mine to talk about all this now. I wish her all the happiness in the world. I have great respect for her. She's a wonderful girl," he said.
And if you think Shahid is twice shy after bitten once, you are wrong. The truth is he still believes in love and wants to fall in love again. "Oh I'm very optimistic and still believe in love. You don't plan falling in love, but yes, I will fall in love again," he said.
Now, watch out girls, Shahid is on a look out for love!