- All Not Okay Between Shahid Kapoor & Imtiaz Ali? The Director Sounds Miffed With The Actor
- Imtiaz Ali: Some Actors Are Trying To Go Through A Heartbreak To Become Better Actors
- Laila Majnu Trailer: Imtiaz Ali Gives His Own Twist To This Classic Love Story!
- Does Bobby Deol Hold A Grudge Against Imtiaz Ali For Replacing Him With Shahid Kapoor In A Film?
- Shahid Kapoor BOWS Out Of Imtiaz Ali's Next Film, Rajkummar Rao To Replace Him?
- Imtiaz Ali Keen To Cast Varun Dhawan In His Next After His Film With Shahid Kapoor Fails To Happen?
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Many are of the opinion that Shahid Kapoor-Kareena Kapoor breakup story and Kareena's new relationship with Saif Ali Khan have caused lots of curiosity amongst the public on the film Jab We Met. However, Shahid doesn't want such kind of cheap publicity.
“If I was given a choice, I would've preferred all this publicity to have not happened. We're human beings; we have our own private lives. If the media wants to write about something they will write about it. There's nothing I can do about it. I have to take it as a professional hazard", said the actor.
The actor is sure that he would get nervous with the final countdown for the release Jab We Met drawing near. “The most successful of actors too get nervous at some point of time. I'm sure as the release date of Jab We Met draws closer, I will get nervous. I think this is my best film yet and the credit goes to Imtiaz. When I read the script I was bowled over. Most of the characters I've played have been very exuberant. This is my most understated character. Imtiaz Ali is a contemporary director. His thinking is that of a modern person."
The episode will be aired on Tuesday, October 23rd and Wednesday, October 24th at 8:30 and 11:30pm on ETC and10:30 pm on Zee Music.