TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Many are of the opinion that Shahid Kapoor-Kareena Kapoor breakup story and Kareena's new relationship with Saif Ali Khan have caused lots of curiosity amongst the public on the film Jab We Met. However, Shahid doesn't want such kind of cheap publicity.
“If I was given a choice, I would've preferred all this publicity to have not happened. We're human beings; we have our own private lives. If the media wants to write about something they will write about it. There's nothing I can do about it. I have to take it as a professional hazard", said the actor.
The actor is sure that he would get nervous with the final countdown for the release Jab We Met drawing near. “The most successful of actors too get nervous at some point of time. I'm sure as the release date of Jab We Met draws closer, I will get nervous. I think this is my best film yet and the credit goes to Imtiaz. When I read the script I was bowled over. Most of the characters I've played have been very exuberant. This is my most understated character. Imtiaz Ali is a contemporary director. His thinking is that of a modern person."
The episode will be aired on Tuesday, October 23rd and Wednesday, October 24th at 8:30 and 11:30pm on ETC and10:30 pm on Zee Music.