- Shahid Kapoor Reveals Why He Gave Nod To Arjun Reddy Remake!
- Shahid Kapoor Reacts To Alleged EX-GF Priyanka Chopra’s Engagement To Nick Jonas!
- Priyanka Chopra's Engagement Party: Why Shahrukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai & Salman Khan Will Skip It
- All Not Okay Between Shahid Kapoor & Imtiaz Ali? The Director Sounds Miffed With The Actor
- Prabhas Rejected This Blockbuster Film Opposite Deepika Padukone For Not Getting A Meaty Role!
- Batti Gul Meter Chalu Trailer: Shahid & Shraddha Kapoor Take On An Important Subject!
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Shahid Kapoor sure seems to be excited on the release of his forthcoming film Jab We Met and from the looks of it, is all gung ho on promoting it too. We hear that when he found out that the producers Shri Ashthavinayak Cinevision had painted two entire trains, from the western and central lines respectively with Jab We Met posters, Shahid eagerly expressed his wish to travel by those trains. The producers took the necessary permission from the railway authorities to grant him his wish and before we knew it, Shahid was well on his way to hop on the local trains albeit a short distance late last night.
Despite the fact that his train journey was deliberately unpublicized to avoid a stampede, an enormous crowd showed up on learning that they had a surprise celebrity guest at the station. Though Shahid did not stay on the train for its entire course, he thoroughly enjoyed the experience of being on a Mumbai local after years and chatting with passengers.
Incidentally, Jab We Met is a story of how two individuals (Aditya and Geet) set out on a journey after they miss their train (Punjab Mail), which explains the rationale behind using the train journey as a publicity tool.
We're sure Shahid had a journey of a lifetime... the reel journey releases this week in cinemas worldwide!