TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Who Is Moin Qureshi, The Man Who Has Come To Bite The CBI again
- Bharti Airtel Launches New Plan Offering 1.4 GB Data For 75 days
- 7 Must-visit Weekend Getaways From Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Floppy Baby Syndrome: Causes & Symptoms
- This Beast Didn’t Spare Even Girls His Daughters' Age: Alisha Chinai & Composer Expose Anu Malik!
- Hero Destini 125 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 54,650
- The Top Five ODI Innings Of Virat Kohli
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider
By: Subhash K. Jha, IndiaFM
Monday, November 19, 2007
Rajkumar Santoshi is all set to start his epic on Emperor Ashoka in January 2008 with Ajay Devgan and Bipasha in the lead. Plans to begin an intense love story in November with Shahid Kapoor and Katrina Kaif have fallen through. The director currently putting finishing touches to his film about the individual and his conscience, Halla Bol, which opens on December 21, reveals the details.
"We were all set to start the film. But then we saw some striking similarities between what we had in mind and Jab We Met. Doing two similar films with the same actor in the lead didn't make any sense. So now we're re-working the script and will surely come up with something soon. I really want to work with Shahid and Katrina."
As for his other film, the musical London Dreams, "Some differences cropped up between me and the producers. Also there was a lot of confusion over Salman's dates. So I really don"t know where that project stands. Yes, I do have a reputation for initiating several projects out of which some don't work out. But during the last 1 ' years you must've noticed I've been focusing only on Halla Bol. I never go on the floors until I"m absolutely sure.