TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Recently at the ITA awards 2007 Shahid gave away the award to his father. While giving away the award Shahid became very emotional he said, 'It is an honour for me to felicitate my father. I would be very happy if I even achieve 1/4Th of what my father has achieved.' Pankaj Kapoor who never praises anyone was very happy at that moment and on this occasion he praised his son Shahid for his fabulous acting in Vivaah and Jab We Met. He even said that he was confident that one day Shahid will become a successful actor.
Shahid is going to be directed by his father in one of his forthcoming films. According to Shahid, 'I am very happy that I am working in my dad's film. It is a great feeling to work with such a great actor.'