- All Not Okay Between Shahid Kapoor & Imtiaz Ali? The Director Sounds Miffed With The Actor
- Imtiaz Ali: Some Actors Are Trying To Go Through A Heartbreak To Become Better Actors
- Laila Majnu Trailer: Imtiaz Ali Gives His Own Twist To This Classic Love Story!
- Does Bobby Deol Hold A Grudge Against Imtiaz Ali For Replacing Him With Shahid Kapoor In A Film?
- Shahid Kapoor BOWS Out Of Imtiaz Ali's Next Film, Rajkummar Rao To Replace Him?
- Imtiaz Ali Keen To Cast Varun Dhawan In His Next After His Film With Shahid Kapoor Fails To Happen?
By: Abid, Glamsham
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Despite personal setbacks, things couldn't have been better for the new poster boy, Shahid Kapoor, on the professional front. After giving one of last year's biggest blockbusters, Vivaah, he has another clean, solo hit. Yes, we are talking about the Imtiaz Ali directed flick, Jab We Met, that has turned out to be a money-spinner at the ticket window and has raced to 21-crores in just two weeks. And that too in the dull pre-'diwali' phase.
Apart from his career achievements, there is happy news on the family front too. As per sources, Shahid's desire of working with his actor-dad, Pankaj Kapoor, is finally coming true. In fact, not only will Shahid share screen space with his acting idol, but the 'sone-pe-suhaga' is that the project will be directed by his super-talented father, Pankaj 'Karamchand' Kapoor.