TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
By: Abid, Glamsham
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Despite personal setbacks, things couldn't have been better for the new poster boy, Shahid Kapoor, on the professional front. After giving one of last year's biggest blockbusters, Vivaah, he has another clean, solo hit. Yes, we are talking about the Imtiaz Ali directed flick, Jab We Met, that has turned out to be a money-spinner at the ticket window and has raced to 21-crores in just two weeks. And that too in the dull pre-'diwali' phase.
Apart from his career achievements, there is happy news on the family front too. As per sources, Shahid's desire of working with his actor-dad, Pankaj Kapoor, is finally coming true. In fact, not only will Shahid share screen space with his acting idol, but the 'sone-pe-suhaga' is that the project will be directed by his super-talented father, Pankaj 'Karamchand' Kapoor.