TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
Friday, February 23, 2007
After the buoyant success of Bhagambhag, mega producers Shree Ashtavinayak Cinevision Ltd have signed on director Imtiaz Ali to direct a love story starring Shahid Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor for their forthcoming venture. Shahid and Kareena have worked together in dam squibs like Fida, 36 China Town and Chup Chup Ke. It's time the two cash in on their real life chemistry!
Imtiaz had earlier directed the critically acclaimed Socha Na Tha starring Abhay Deol and Soha Ali Khan, and has now joined hands with Shree Ashtavinayak for another love story.
This movie's cinematography will be done by a stalwart like Natrajan (Natty), while the costumes are going to be designed by none other than Sabina Khan and Manish Malhotra. The shooting schedule is set to begin from 20th March in an interesting mix of places like Mumbai, Chandigarh, Simla and Kulu Manali. The rest of the cast will be announced shortly, so watch this space for more.
First Saif, now Hrithik ill
John strips his way to Hollywood