TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
By: Abid, Glamsham
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
After the imaginary Amitabh Bachchan versus Shahrukh Khan War, the next canard being thrown around is the supposed rivalry between King Khan and 'Khiladi' Kumar. Fortunately the strong bonding that Akshay shares with his Delhi mate (right from their Dil To Pagal Hai days) are too strong to be eroded, even by a micron. It is due to the aforesaid reason that Akshay, who has hardly done any cameos (in recent times), did not bat an eyelid when asked to do one in Om Shanti Om.
In fact he immediately spared an entire day (15th October) from his busy schedule, for the stress-buster, pre-climax sequence. And the result of his cent-per-cent input are there for all to see. The whacky and hilarious nomination scene, where Akshay does a take off on his own 'Khiladi' image, brings the house down and is being loved by one and all.
As they say, deep rooted, mutual admiration, based on respect for each other, results in friendship that is almost like a permanent joint. And SRK-Akki prove it right!