- NO REGRETS! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Admits She REJECTED These Two ICONIC Films Of Karisma Kapoor
- 10 Pics Of Shahrukh Khan With His Birthday Cakes
- 10 Times Shahrukh Khan Impressed Us, With His LOVE TRIANGLE Flicks!
- I Am Responsible For Karisma Kapoor's Stardom: Juhi Chawla
- Shahrukh Khan To Walk The Ramp With Bollywood Divas
- Jimmy as NRI in Munde UK De
By: Abid, Glamsham
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
After the imaginary Amitabh Bachchan versus Shahrukh Khan War, the next canard being thrown around is the supposed rivalry between King Khan and 'Khiladi' Kumar. Fortunately the strong bonding that Akshay shares with his Delhi mate (right from their Dil To Pagal Hai days) are too strong to be eroded, even by a micron. It is due to the aforesaid reason that Akshay, who has hardly done any cameos (in recent times), did not bat an eyelid when asked to do one in Om Shanti Om.
In fact he immediately spared an entire day (15th October) from his busy schedule, for the stress-buster, pre-climax sequence. And the result of his cent-per-cent input are there for all to see. The whacky and hilarious nomination scene, where Akshay does a take off on his own 'Khiladi' image, brings the house down and is being loved by one and all.
As they say, deep rooted, mutual admiration, based on respect for each other, results in friendship that is almost like a permanent joint. And SRK-Akki prove it right!