TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
By: Abid, Glamsham
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
After the imaginary Amitabh Bachchan versus Shahrukh Khan War, the next canard being thrown around is the supposed rivalry between King Khan and 'Khiladi' Kumar. Fortunately the strong bonding that Akshay shares with his Delhi mate (right from their Dil To Pagal Hai days) are too strong to be eroded, even by a micron. It is due to the aforesaid reason that Akshay, who has hardly done any cameos (in recent times), did not bat an eyelid when asked to do one in Om Shanti Om.
In fact he immediately spared an entire day (15th October) from his busy schedule, for the stress-buster, pre-climax sequence. And the result of his cent-per-cent input are there for all to see. The whacky and hilarious nomination scene, where Akshay does a take off on his own 'Khiladi' image, brings the house down and is being loved by one and all.
As they say, deep rooted, mutual admiration, based on respect for each other, results in friendship that is almost like a permanent joint. And SRK-Akki prove it right!