TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
By: Subhadeep Bhattacharjee
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Cricket and Bollywood are two of the biggest money spinners in India. News is doing rounds that the Shahrukh Khan is one among the 90 bidders who want to franchise for a team in the Indian Premier League (IPL). Some of the other well known bidders include Vijay Mallya, Anil Ambani and Hollywood actor Russel Crowe and Lord Swaraj Paul.
Indian bating maestro Sachin Tendulkar wanted to bid for a team but the board has put a cap on its players form bidding for a franchise. The bidders will be allowed to buy and sell players in the league which will comprise of eight teams representing eight cities in India.