TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
By: Subhadeep Bhattacharjee
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Cricket and Bollywood are two of the biggest money spinners in India. News is doing rounds that the Shahrukh Khan is one among the 90 bidders who want to franchise for a team in the Indian Premier League (IPL). Some of the other well known bidders include Vijay Mallya, Anil Ambani and Hollywood actor Russel Crowe and Lord Swaraj Paul.
Indian bating maestro Sachin Tendulkar wanted to bid for a team but the board has put a cap on its players form bidding for a franchise. The bidders will be allowed to buy and sell players in the league which will comprise of eight teams representing eight cities in India.