TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Monday, November 05, 2007
Shahrukh Khan and Mahendra Singh Dhoni would be seen sharing screen space together. They will come together in ad for Videocon dressed in each other"s profession.
The ad will feature Shahrukh as a cricketer and Dhoni as 'Om Kapoor", Shahrukh"s character in Om Shanti Om. Dhoni was dressed in a golden jacket and a curled hair wig, which looked similar to a scene from OSO. The shoot was for home appliances and the tagline is 'Home Shanti Home".
Have you ever imagined SRK as a cricketer and Dhoni as an actor. If not then don"t forget to catch this ad.