TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Monday, November 05, 2007
Shahrukh Khan and Mahendra Singh Dhoni would be seen sharing screen space together. They will come together in ad for Videocon dressed in each other"s profession.
The ad will feature Shahrukh as a cricketer and Dhoni as 'Om Kapoor", Shahrukh"s character in Om Shanti Om. Dhoni was dressed in a golden jacket and a curled hair wig, which looked similar to a scene from OSO. The shoot was for home appliances and the tagline is 'Home Shanti Home".
Have you ever imagined SRK as a cricketer and Dhoni as an actor. If not then don"t forget to catch this ad.