- 20 Years Of Dil Se: Preity Zinta & Manisha Koirala Get Nostalgic!
- Kerala Floods: Shahrukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai, Hrithik Roshan & Big B Urge Fans To Donate For A Cause
- Priyanka Chopra's Engagement Party: Why Shahrukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai & Salman Khan Will Skip It
- Shahrukh Khan, Rekha, SLB, Manish Malhotra & Others Attend Manisha Koirala's Birthday Bash! Pictures
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee's Demise: Shahrukh Khan Reminisces How He Used To Discuss Ailing Knees With Him
- When Atal Bihari Vajpayee Teamed Up With Shahrukh Khan & Yash Chopra For A Music Video
Farah Khan, who is expecting triplets, said that the Bollywood Baadshah's latest gift is one of his sweetest gestures. She however said that the book has only English names like John, George, and James. She added that Shahrukh was confused and apologetic when she pointed out about the names the book contains.
The hot director is not sure about the names of her babies, as the sex of the babies has not been ascertained. She said that some suggested names like Om Shanti Om and Amar Akbar Anthony. She also said that a neutral name would be fine, as she and her hubby Shirish Kunder are not religious.
Well, Shahrukh seems to be concerned about the names of Farah's babies.
|Om Shanti Om trailer|