TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 confirmed to have 10GB RAM and 5G support
- Thrilling Activities To Do In Bangalore
- 7 Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 20 Years Celebrations! View Pictures
- KTM 125 Duke Bookings Open In India — Launch Soon
- Top 6 Government Jobs 2018 On Oct 17
Farah Khan, who is expecting triplets, said that the Bollywood Baadshah's latest gift is one of his sweetest gestures. She however said that the book has only English names like John, George, and James. She added that Shahrukh was confused and apologetic when she pointed out about the names the book contains.
The hot director is not sure about the names of her babies, as the sex of the babies has not been ascertained. She said that some suggested names like Om Shanti Om and Amar Akbar Anthony. She also said that a neutral name would be fine, as she and her hubby Shirish Kunder are not religious.
Well, Shahrukh seems to be concerned about the names of Farah's babies.
|Om Shanti Om trailer|