TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Farah Khan, who is expecting triplets, said that the Bollywood Baadshah's latest gift is one of his sweetest gestures. She however said that the book has only English names like John, George, and James. She added that Shahrukh was confused and apologetic when she pointed out about the names the book contains.
The hot director is not sure about the names of her babies, as the sex of the babies has not been ascertained. She said that some suggested names like Om Shanti Om and Amar Akbar Anthony. She also said that a neutral name would be fine, as she and her hubby Shirish Kunder are not religious.
Well, Shahrukh seems to be concerned about the names of Farah's babies.
|Om Shanti Om trailer|