TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
By: Subhadeep Bhattacharjee
Friday, October 26, 2007
Shahrukh Khan has been served with a legal notice for smoking in a public place. The actor who is known to be a chain smoker and the actor was spotted smoking in the recent Hindustan Times Leadership Summit and the India-Australia T20 match in Mumbai. The National Organization for Tobacco Eradication issued the actor a legal notice. He has been given 15 days time to reply.
The actor plans to quit smoking for health reasons and also because he influence millions of fans. It may be mentioned that he was one of the few actors to advocated the ban on smoking onscreen as he felt it wasn't necessary for characterization.
For now it seems Mr. SRK you need to be very careful the next time you plan to light another stick!