TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Thursday, November 22, 2007
After much debate and discussion, SRK has also finally agreed to participate and be the chief guest for the inaugural function of the 38th International Film Festival of India (IFFI) which is to be held in Goa on November 23.
This decision was announced on Wednesday by the Information and Broadcast ministry. Actor Mamooty will be amongst those attending the inaugural function alongwith actresses Ramya Krishna, Mira Jasmine, and also Lenin Rajendran. Celebrated filmmaker Buddhadeb Dasgupta will be chief guest of the closing ceremony.
4 Months 3 Weeks 2 Days, a film by the Romanian film maker Cristian Mungiun, which had been awarded at the Cannes festival this year, will be the opening film at Goa. There are big speculations about Amitabh Bachchan"s film, The Last Lear to be premiered during the fest.
In all, 21 feature and 15 non-feature films have been short-listed for the Indian panorama by the jury.