TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Every Indian Get Rs 15 Lakh As Narendra Modi Promised?
- IPL Auction 2019 — The Final List of Teams And Players
- Saturn Is Losing Its Rings At Maximum Pace — NASA
- Mahindra XUV 300 Compact-SUV Now Official — Launch In February 2019
- Reliance In Talks With Saudi Arabia For Joint Petrochemicals Project
- Priyanka And Nick Get Romantic In This Unseen Picture!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- What Do The Bracelet Lines On The Palm Reveal?
Thursday, November 22, 2007
After much debate and discussion, SRK has also finally agreed to participate and be the chief guest for the inaugural function of the 38th International Film Festival of India (IFFI) which is to be held in Goa on November 23.
This decision was announced on Wednesday by the Information and Broadcast ministry. Actor Mamooty will be amongst those attending the inaugural function alongwith actresses Ramya Krishna, Mira Jasmine, and also Lenin Rajendran. Celebrated filmmaker Buddhadeb Dasgupta will be chief guest of the closing ceremony.
4 Months 3 Weeks 2 Days, a film by the Romanian film maker Cristian Mungiun, which had been awarded at the Cannes festival this year, will be the opening film at Goa. There are big speculations about Amitabh Bachchan"s film, The Last Lear to be premiered during the fest.
In all, 21 feature and 15 non-feature films have been short-listed for the Indian panorama by the jury.