TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
By: Subhadeep Bhattacharjee
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Shahrukh Khan and Kajol share the best on screen chemistry among the contemporary Bollywood stars. They have given the industry some of its biggest hits Bazigar, Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge and Kuch Kuch Hota Hai in the last decade. In fact DDLJ is considered to be one of the biggest hits if all time in Bollywood. The pair will be come on screen together with in My Name Is Khan.
Their last screen appearance together was in the multi starer Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham back in 2001. Thus My Name Is Khan will be a comeback for the stars after seven long years. The movie will be directed by none other than their favorite Karan Johar who directed Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and also played a small role in DDLJ.
My Name Is Khan will show the plight of the Muslim community after the September 11 attack and its aftermath war on terror led by the US. It will also talk about the isolation and insecurity among the Indian Muslims. The shooting for the movie will start early next year The movie will be produced under the Dharma Productions banner. Since the pair has never failed on screen it holds the key elements to be a blockbuster.