- Not Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge Or Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Shahrukh Says This Is His Most Beautiful Film
- THROWBACK: 'If I'D Done Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, I Would Have Been Lynched'- Aishwarya Rai
- Bollywood’s Fascination For Unrequited Love Stories Before Ae Dil Hai Mushkil!
- "I Had To Literally Beg Salman Khan And Rani Mukerji For Kuch Kuch Hota Hai", Says Karan Johar!
- Dilwale Music Review: Pritam Delivers Pleasant and foot-tapping Music, A Must Listen!
- 10 Pics Of Shahrukh Khan With His Birthday Cakes
By: Joginder Tuteja, Glamsham
Monday, October 08, 2007
9 years after they came up with a cute little banter in Karan Johar's debut film Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Shahrukh Khan and Kajol would be seen repeating their act in Farah Khan's Om Shanti Om.
We are talking about the situation in the film where the two fondly tapped each other's nose with their fingers as a friendly gesture. In fact this gesture was repeated quite a few times in the film; earlier when they were in college and later after a few years when they turned mature. The gesture became so famous in the late 90s that it became one of the popular ways of greeting each other; especially amongst the campus crowds.
Now in the track 'Deewangee Deewangee', where Shahrukh Khan would be sharing screen presence with 31 other stars, the two come face to face once again. No wonder, they end up looking like the same old 'young couple in love' as they repeat the finger-on-nose gesture.
Some friendships stay forever!