TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
By: Joginder Tuteja, Glamsham
Monday, October 08, 2007
9 years after they came up with a cute little banter in Karan Johar's debut film Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Shahrukh Khan and Kajol would be seen repeating their act in Farah Khan's Om Shanti Om.
We are talking about the situation in the film where the two fondly tapped each other's nose with their fingers as a friendly gesture. In fact this gesture was repeated quite a few times in the film; earlier when they were in college and later after a few years when they turned mature. The gesture became so famous in the late 90s that it became one of the popular ways of greeting each other; especially amongst the campus crowds.
Now in the track 'Deewangee Deewangee', where Shahrukh Khan would be sharing screen presence with 31 other stars, the two come face to face once again. No wonder, they end up looking like the same old 'young couple in love' as they repeat the finger-on-nose gesture.
Some friendships stay forever!