TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
By: Joginder Tuteja, Glamsham
Monday, October 08, 2007
9 years after they came up with a cute little banter in Karan Johar's debut film Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Shahrukh Khan and Kajol would be seen repeating their act in Farah Khan's Om Shanti Om.
We are talking about the situation in the film where the two fondly tapped each other's nose with their fingers as a friendly gesture. In fact this gesture was repeated quite a few times in the film; earlier when they were in college and later after a few years when they turned mature. The gesture became so famous in the late 90s that it became one of the popular ways of greeting each other; especially amongst the campus crowds.
Now in the track 'Deewangee Deewangee', where Shahrukh Khan would be sharing screen presence with 31 other stars, the two come face to face once again. No wonder, they end up looking like the same old 'young couple in love' as they repeat the finger-on-nose gesture.
Some friendships stay forever!