- A DEJA VU MOMENT! Sonam Kapoor Talks About Working With Rumoured Ex Ranbir Kapoor In Dutt Biopic
- Bollywood’s Fascination For Unrequited Love Stories Before Ae Dil Hai Mushkil!
- How Sweet! Deepika Padukone Says She Misses Shahrukh Khan Very Much
- No Clash! Shahrukh Khan Hugs Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- OMG! Sonam Kapoor Used To Bully Boys!
- Sonam Kapoor Vs Deepika Padukone At Box Office Clash?
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Shahrukh Khan"s Om Shanti Om was the most-watched film on Friday in the entire U.K., if one goes by the screen average of all 150 films [English and non-English] running in the nation. The film collected 114,318 on 52 screens on Friday, with the average working out to 2,198. Extra-ordinary.
On the other hand, there"s a wide gap between O.S.O. and Saawariya in U.K. Saawariya collected 38,254 on 46 screens, with the screen average working out to 832.
Here are the figures, at a glance:
|Om Shanti Om||114,318||52||2,198|
|Azhaziya Tamil Magan [Tamil film]||21,558||18||1,198|
|Khuda Ke Liye [Pakistani film]||3,709||9||412|
|Jab We Met||3,139||19||165|
|Laaga Chunari Mein Daag||337||6||56|