TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Shahrukh Khan"s Om Shanti Om was the most-watched film on Friday in the entire U.K., if one goes by the screen average of all 150 films [English and non-English] running in the nation. The film collected 114,318 on 52 screens on Friday, with the average working out to 2,198. Extra-ordinary.
On the other hand, there"s a wide gap between O.S.O. and Saawariya in U.K. Saawariya collected 38,254 on 46 screens, with the screen average working out to 832.
Here are the figures, at a glance:
|Om Shanti Om||114,318||52||2,198|
|Azhaziya Tamil Magan [Tamil film]||21,558||18||1,198|
|Khuda Ke Liye [Pakistani film]||3,709||9||412|
|Jab We Met||3,139||19||165|
|Laaga Chunari Mein Daag||337||6||56|