TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Shahrukh Khan"s Om Shanti Om was the most-watched film on Friday in the entire U.K., if one goes by the screen average of all 150 films [English and non-English] running in the nation. The film collected 114,318 on 52 screens on Friday, with the average working out to 2,198. Extra-ordinary.
On the other hand, there"s a wide gap between O.S.O. and Saawariya in U.K. Saawariya collected 38,254 on 46 screens, with the screen average working out to 832.
Here are the figures, at a glance:
|Om Shanti Om||114,318||52||2,198|
|Azhaziya Tamil Magan [Tamil film]||21,558||18||1,198|
|Khuda Ke Liye [Pakistani film]||3,709||9||412|
|Jab We Met||3,139||19||165|
|Laaga Chunari Mein Daag||337||6||56|